Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Well, No one requested it so I'm going to give out some of my top rated anyways.

I plan to explore more genres in the future and discover good music out there. If you have a recommendation (an artist, song, or genre) please! feel free to name it in the comment, and gracias in advance.

Here it goes!: a couple of songs I have been enjoying lately.

{they are in no particular order}

SHINee - Love Pain, Replay, A-Yo
Super Junior - No Other, One Fine Spring Day (amazing vocals in this one, it's truly beautiful), Shake it Up!
*BoA - Milky Way
*Bi (Rain) - Pantech
Se7en - I'm Going Crazy
Jay Chou - Carnival
TaeYang - Only Look At Me
GD & Top - Baby Good Night
Park Bom - You & I
Akon - Beautiful
Starfield - Remain
Nelly - Just a Dream
Mary J. Blige - *Be Without You, I Am
LMNT - Hey Juliet

*I've had history with this song and it's stayed classy and timeless

Ok, so most of these are asian music, but that's okay. I admit I don't know all the lyrics, but for the most part, music is a universal language, so I justify my right to listen to these songs based on their telling tune.

(: Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment