Monday, February 21, 2011

1. I'm excited for summer.
2. i'm looking forward to spring break.
3. i haven't been craving chinese food (surprisingly)
4. i am learning to forgive myself.
5. i am gonna love myself.
6. i am gonna pray and read the bible more often.
7. i am gonna have dim sum soon within these next few months. i am determined to.
8. i have been exercising lately. the fitness center is awesome to me.
9. i want to keep learning
10. i still have to forgive others.
11. i will take better care of myself.
12. i told myself i hadn't seen an insect for a really long time, and this morning i came upon a crushed bumble bee on the sidewalk.
13. it's disheartening to me that i can't find my passion for music anymore, the piano and the viola.
14. every second of my life was and is worthwhile.
15. i need more time to unwind.
16. there are words left unspoken to him and it makes me bitter inside and angry at him, but i'll step with God.
17. i have fallen in love with the passage in Psalms that says that God is my shepherd and I am a sheep and He lays me in green pastures and leads me besides quiet waters... He restores my soul.
18. I want to wear shorts in the sun.
19. I want to spend my time with someone i like in the bosom of nature.
20. I dream about hamsters and goldfish that proliferate.
21. I still have a distant wish to own a dog, hug it, and go jogging with it.
22. I am getting annoyed right now by my suite mate who doesn't know better than to silence her alarm when it goes off randomly in the middle of the night.
23. i can now appreciate and understand the meaning and value of art therapy.
24. i like blueberry bagels very much.
25. i really like Silk soy milk.
26. i don't like eating pretzels anymore.
27. I really really like snacking on mixed nuts.
28. i really like fruits (apples, bananas, strawberries, kiwis, pineapples, grapes, oranges, watermelon, mangoes, etc.)
29. I won't cut my hair for a long time (I have a little under four years to go for a reason I won't say).
30. My heart is still in China.
31. My heart is still in Nature.
32. My heart is still cuddled with animals.
33. I actually like chocolate (icecream, hot chocolate, real dark chocolate, but not chocolate cheerios).
34. I like having readily available clean water for me to drink.
35. I like spunk and funk but only when it's jewelry and sometimes clothing that i'm wearing myself.
36. i had a sweet, cozy, fun, and blessed childhood, of most i dedicate my appreciation towards 8 Summerland Lane and the prior house on Hidden Hollow Lane.
37. I used to be a champion at Connect-4, but I probably am not now, unfortunately.
38. I love barbeque outings, but I'd prefer a picnic with my loved one any day.
39. I don't care if I don't know how to bake well, or from scratch.
40. I actually like cooking and experimenting with food and tasting its outcome and being satisfied with my success.
41. I sometimes have irrational fears.
42. Joker, from the Dark Knight, is my enemy. Satan uses my capacity to imagine to haunt me with scary faces and ghosts.
43. I want to go to an amusement park with my boyfriend on a date one day...
44. I'd prefer tradition over contemporary most of the time.
45. I'll always be open to hear you out no matter what. I want to be there for you.
46. I'm better at remembering concepts than factual information.
47. I definitely prefer Lord of the Rings over Star Wars any day. I simply do not like space or sci-fi movies. I feel claustrophobic when watching scenes on spaceships or submarines. The only underwater movie I appreciate is Finding Nemo, not even little Mermaid.
48. I like eating corn.
49. I find necklaces are more meaningful than earrings.
50. I really enjoyed darkroom photography two semesters ago. black and white photography is beautiful.
51. I don't like imagining the sound of crunching bugs.
52. I love traveling to an extent.
53. I am sensitive to other people's feelings.
53. I am always looking to help other people any day especially if they ask for it.
54. I am especially concerned about their salvation and health.
55. I will never forget to pray for the people in my life.
56. I admit I haven't been to a lot of parties in my life, but I like a good crowd.
57. I am bold and exciting and unpredictable ever.
58. I am very pleased with all (except 1) of the readings/books/novels I have been assigned in college so far; they are highly informative and eye-opening and rich and novel.
59. I appreciate ever more a person who is genuine and open and sincere and open.
60. I will build my esteem.
61. I don't like small dogs, as much as I like bigger ones.
62. I can talk to goldfish.
63. I can talk to pretty much anything.
64. I think I'd prefer hand over computer pretty much any day; especially hand-written letters.
65. I don't appreciate the concept of "going out for coffee." I'd rather go out for crepes that have nutella and sliced bananas in them.
66. I should buy myself a container of vitamin gummy bears.
67. I like special k bars.
68. I like green tea kit-kat bars.
69. I don't think fall is my favorite season anymore, spring is, or summer is. winter was never a stickler. at least not yet.
70. "sheeee's a keeper" is now understood by me and equally employed.
71. vanilla hot chocolate isn't that bad.
72. My greatest physical insecurity are my inner thighs.
73. My forte would be the softness of my skin.
74. I don't appreciate butterflies as much as I appreciate caterpillars.
75. I hate black fuzzy caterpillars.
76. I would think to enjoy taro over lemon any day today.
77. I would prefer cantaloupes over honey dew for the most part.
78. I'm not into playing soccer at all really. I'd prefer basketball, or even baseball. football isn't much of a stickler either. i'd like to keep my body intact.
79. i've appreciated oil paints for a long time now; i have an affinity towards watercolor these days, probably because it's more fluid and forgiving.
80. i actually really don't like computer screens; i'd rather do away with the internet entirely. i'd like to live in the moment or at least appreciate the physical things around me more often than i do.
81. I prefer old people over little kids.
82. I'd prefer the elders over crying babies.
83. i'd appreciate apple-picking again.
84. i feel like make-up is an assault on my face, skin, and health.
85. i hate weird smells that pollute my lung and fumes that come from cars. i fear pollution and want to banish cars altogether and make society ride bikes so we won't have to force our (near) future generation to wear gas masks wherever they go.
86. I 1.5% considered buying myself a gas mask at the mica store today.
87. I like fishballs.
88. I can imagine liking sharing a moment with someone, preferably my loved one, at the point of sublime in nature, whether it be a sunset on the rocks or laying back in the park and taking in the warmth of the sun together.
89. I totally want to piggy back ride my boyfriend in the future. I would think I'd be happy.
90. I really enjoyed front row seats on the Nitro at Six Flags.
91. I'll probably do anything if my boyfriend is near and I feel safe with and protected by him, anything but things with insects and horror movies are definitely out of the question.
92. I love worshiping God, because it's a taste of heaven.
93. I think having something living to take care of (like a plant or goldfish or something) would give me much more motivation and grow a more nurturing soul.
94. I love breakfast in Paris - oh yeah.
95. There are so many places and experiences I still want to explore and do!.
96. I think romance is awesome, because I love it when God whispers to me and says something flattering.
97. I am pro-active.
98. I am loved.
99. I appreciate life.
100. I love God.

2 comments: