Saturday, September 4, 2010





















Let Your Mind Go
By Stephanie Har


I have no expectations of you,
Let your mind go,

Feel the muscles under your skin,
Let your mind flow,

Why do you keep the sun from me,
I know you're not heartless,

That worry is a beast,
You don't need a face-lift,

Meditate, don't hesitate,
What you feel inside,

I let my worries go,
I let it flow, I see my mind fly,

Don't gravitate, necessitate,
Cus' all I need is love,

But I got that, you shot whaat?

Bang! Bang!
I let the fireworks go,

You thought it was a gun,
Your mind?

Oh no,

Throw it in the air,
See if I care, I do!

Commonly, most horribly our minds go blank,
SPLAT! commonly most horribly,
That is what is best,

Let your mind free, be me,
Lose your worries to the wind,

Be free, see me,
Cus' then there is no end

No comments:

Post a Comment