Sunday, September 5, 2010

Inspiration, Love, Encouragement

When there's nothing to look to, you'll be inspired, you'll be encouraged. When you look, simply look, you'll find someone who loves and someone who's kind, and you'll forever appreciate them. It took me a long time to break down the barrier in my mind, but I'm here now, and I'm going to keep loving, and keep expanding this heart of mine until my job is done. There are no words for gratitude towards someone unless you love them back with all you've got, no matter what. It's senseless but it's the best of ourselves we can offer, and you'll never know how much change you can cause just by being yourself, smiling, and having fun, because everyone's got a blind side, and people coming and going and watching and looking and being inspired by what they see. I love you, I've always appreciated your enduring love and kindness and your enthusiasm and determination. You are brilliant, you are love, you attract people to you because you care, and I hope we can be abundant in love no matter what. Thank youu!! <3 Always, your enduring smile, your gratitude, is seen and appreciated and it inspires and encourages and passes on love. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment