Friday, April 30, 2010

Hey guys :)

I'm down to four finals. Wish me luck. I know where I'm dorming next year and I registered for my next semester's classes. The weather fluctuates often - I don't know how I feel about that. Besides, it's BBQ season!! fishballs on skewers coated with honey and grilled chicken wings and tender smokin' beef :P mmmmm...

I am so excited.

For this summer, I'm hopin' to get a job at MSLO once I go through the whole app process.
On the other hand, I'm goin' ta Floridaa XD yeaaaaa.. gonna enjoy some nice family time in the sun!

It's been difficult getting back on my feet and all, but I'm still pressing on. I hope all of you are doing well and I get a chance to talk to you after school's over bout' what's been going on in your life! Well, that'll bout' sum it up for now... SEE YOU IN ONE WEEK!!!

Love,
STE

No comments:

Post a Comment