Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I aspire to cook, and to try allll kinds of exotic foods out there! particularly asian food ; O mmmmmmm, it's sounding so good my imagination is killing meeeee!!!!!

try try try!!!!!

i must be really hungry right now...

I want to eat Vietnamese food, try new drinks, go back to that Happy Time place in Chinatown whenever I go back to Chinatown, I want to eat Korean food, and Japanese food, and oh-so-good Chinese food, and I can't wait to eat it allll!!!!! Not to forget Indian Naam, or whatever that bread thing is called.

I shall.


Really.


PLEAAAASE leave a comment of what foods I should try! I know there's so much out there just WAITING to be discovered. Once I go to Europe or China or Taiwan, I reaaaallly want to eat their best food. XVX please, imagination, please stop.

3 comments:

  1. ooh i just realized i was one of your followers. =) try making a quiche! my all-time favorite recipe website is allrecipes.com

    your post just made me think of my foodie coworkers. they always talk about food and what to try next. and because of them, i've tried quite a bit since i started working here, namely real malaysian, singaporean and thai food. mmm good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh thank youuu i've been experimenting a lot with my own food haha, some of them actually turn out a success, and others not. for example, i crushed a granola bar and added it to the rice flour in order to make rice balls. then once i cooked them, i added honey and it tasted really good. thanks for the link! I definitely want to go to asia some time in the near future. taiwan, korea, shanghai - i'd love to visit these places <3!

    ReplyDelete