Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just a couple of things before I head off to class:

Foods I was craving last night:

1) spring rolls
2) fish sticks/ fishballs

What I'm feeling right now:

1) anxiety because I have a critique coming
2) i have a headache from last night

What I'm looking forward to:

1) Thanksgiving break
2) Taking lots and lots of photos in the next months to come
3) Winter break

What I'm not excited for:

1) class registration (not yet at least)
2) the end of the semester (bc it scares me how time flies and things change)
3) my birthday (what is there to doo??!)

What I want for my birthday:

1) A plastic, orange watch (not the flimsy, cheap type)
2) A new camera lens! (telephoto, micro, prime, wide-angle - all the ones i hope to get sooner or later)
3) new shoes/sneaker type
4) the (purple/pink) corduroy pants the girl is wearing in the ipad ad billboard along the fdr - along with the pair of flats that go along with it.

Class time!... ugheeeehhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment