Saturday, February 27, 2010

Do you know why it will be impossible for me to ever date someone in art school? Cus we'll never survive financially, technologically, and mentally. Who will fix the house? Obviously not my husband cus all he'll know to do is pick up a paintbrush.

I've never felt this anger and fierceness in me in a long time, and I can honestly say that I miss this feeling so much. I've missed it for a stretch of time because I'm sick of trying to be nice to people and having to suck up to them. Although it was never my intention, it appears that way to people and I hate how I'm looked down upon because of it, how it feels to be stepped all over. So I inclined to being the fierce me again, it made my guts boil and so now I'm in this state and I kinda wanna whiplash everyone at this point. But whatever, I still have my purpose so I won't compromise it by being vain. I'm just saying that this feeling inside of me is what got me doing sit-ups and squats in my old house at night, the same feeling that had me running all over my yard, and I miss it, because I can feed off of that energy, that drive. Thank you.

We only go as far as being friends here at MICA. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment