Monday, March 19, 2012

Having the Heart to Hear

Okay. I recognize that I have problems, as I'm sure we all do! I have problems believing. I know we were told many different, various things when we were little. Lies, and truths alike, that were constantly being tested.
My problem is the problem of believing, because I can't skip! I can't step on invisible steps without being dizzy. The world of Christianity is full of these steps. One may only feel dislocated, burdened, and, yet, detached from everything this world would offer. I'm starting to believe in the truth, though, that we only find our self mad when we compare how we are living to the world, instead of how Jesus walked the planet. How could we be so insecure?
Problems we all face is the urge to be bigger.
We want more than we have; at times, we believe we deserve more, we have what it takes to gain more!
Constantly, we go hungry. Incessantly, we long to be satiated! And time and time again, we become impatient.
We wander. Searching, searching, and looking for things to substitute our needs.
Don't you get angry? Don't we all grow weary? We do. Still, the excuses, the pride, the jealousy, the hate, the rage, the anguish... the pain, and suffering, of the soul is enough to throw us off the cliff! For all the joy, the happiness, and the luxury of knowing, and experiencing, the gifts of God, we fall on our knees begging for more. When will it end? Still, silence follows, the people around you are moving; or, your room is still dark.
I want to know what your solution is: Please, respond to this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment