Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SPRING AWAKENING!

Thank goodness Spring is here. I needed this transition, as I'm sure most of us did. The sun is out and I'm feeling the giddy atmosphere rising! ahaa, anyways, about freshman year, for me, it was the freshman five, and although I'm not proud of it, while a lot of people called me fat when I went back to ocm, I was glad I didn't feel offended; in fact, I was cool with it :) because I know my first focus at this point is trying to develop a habit of reading the bible and praying every night.

So, it seems like spending spring break alone at home doing some spring cleaning and enjoying myself can always be appreciated. At the back of my mind, I know I'll have a cluster of things to do when I get back to MICA, but I think I must try enjoying everything I do and keep at that mindset, since it's so easy to stress. [sigh] Officially, there are 7 weeks of school left. wow. If you come up to me to ask how freshman year was, I hope my answer improves through these last few weeks...

SPRING IS HERE! Let the skin wars begin! hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment