Monday, September 3, 2012

Up Late for a Reason

First, I can't withhold good from another person.
Second, I've been cleaning, tidying, and organizing all day, but when it comes down to going to sleep, I must examine my heart.
This time, I'm pretty sure I want to disclose some things:
I renounced God (not the existence of Him, but His authority over my life) about a year ago, maybe two. I was bitter and angry at Him for keeping me His slave. At the time, I felt friendless, lonely, and both misunderstood and not understood.
Over the following weeks, that extended through months, I lived in darkness. It was not only terrifying, but also like fire, burning everything unnecessary until all that remained was God again. I felt God watching me from afar, but by His grace, He gradually brought me back into light.
There is no doubt in my mind that the things I went through in darkness completely drained me. Therefore, I became weak, tired all the time, and everything was all too much for me to micro-manage anymore.
Now, this very moment, I ask that if you are a brother or sister in Christ, that you would pray for me to surrender all I am to God, again, because I feel like there are areas in my heart that refuse to be vulnerable to God again, even though, I'm sure, God can see those parts. If those areas I refuse to give up are wounds, I ask that you can intercede so that God can heal me and make me strong, so that I can serve Him, again (I thank you, in advance, if you pray for me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment