Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hi Everyone!

It's be a REALLLY long time and I apologize. I've been quite busy with myself and thinking and God and just enjoying the abundant blessings He's been pouring out on me this past weekend.

So, just a quick run-down of what's going on with me this summer..
- I'm going to Florida in about a week for a family vacation
- I will be babysitting my three little cousins when I come back
- I will have (hopefully) be prepared to take the road test! (c'mon driver's license, come to mama!)
- And last but not least, I will be contemplating a lot about my major and future and career path because I never really got to sit down and think about it enough and seriously as I should have
*also, R8 on Fridays (hopefully if I can make it) and Rutgers on Sundays
** also... hopefully plenty of BBQ in the sun!!!
*** also also, PLENTY of RELAXATION AND ENJOYMENT. FORSHUR. It is much needed after a tough and unfavorable freshman year T-T

SOPHOMORE YEAR - YOU BETTER BE BETTER!!!

:)

Ok, so that's the basic run-down of summer. I love meeting new people! Also, if you're free, we should hang out! so contact me and we can make plans :)

peace out,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment